The perfect family destination, LE DÉVOLUY WELCOMES YOU FOR YOUR WINTER FAMILY HOLIDAYS.
First gliding sensations, first family ski outings, fun activities together : offer yourself unforgettable memories of your holidays in Le Dévoluy. Le Dévoluy resorts obtained the Family Plus label in 2011, rewarding the quality of the welcome and the offer proposed for families.
Quickly access the following menu :
Le Dévoluy offer a reassuring and family-friendly ski resort with adapted children slopes on the snow front. For more comfort, the beginners’ areas are equipped with covered treadmills.
With ESF (French school of skiing), children’s could discover their first gliding sensations from 3 years old at the Piou-Piou Club. And from 5 years old, children can lear to ski with an instructor.
Family-friendly ski passes
- With the Tribu ski pass, the whole family benefits from preferential rates for the purchase of 4 simultaneous ski passes of the same duration and validity, including at least one adult ski pass. Offer reserved exclusively for web orders.
- The Chasse-Neige ski pass is available for the day. It gives access to the ski lifts in the secured beginner zones: Le Combillon, Le Cros and the D-Izzy Land treadmill on the Superdévoluy / Les Chaumattes side, Le Roc and the D-Izzy Land treadmill on the La Joue du Loup side. Go to the lift ticket offices to get it.
- The D-Izzy Land fun zone is also accessible with a valid ski pass from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Access is automatically included in the day ski passes and more.
- Learned skiers under 5 years old are our guests in Le Dévoluy! Even if the ski pass is free, it is still necessary to get a ticket at the lift ticket office to be able to access on the ski resorts.
The Family Plus package : Snow garden + daycareA formula that allows us to take care of the children all day long during 6 days: the children go to the snow garden in the morning to learn how to ski with ESF instructors, then they are accompanied to the nursery and taken care of by childcare professionals for lunch and the afternoon. Reservation required online or on site.
Reservation directly with the nurseries >
Lantern and torchlight descentThe ESF offers children from the snowflake level to participate in the weekly lantern descent until the end of the winter vacations, followed by the instructors' torchlight descent !
Activities & animations
During the season, find the program of activities published every week and available for download on our website.
Many activities are waiting for you in the resorts and in the valley: snooc, sled, snowskate, archery battle, electric snowmobile, farm visits, sports center, bowling, cinema, ... The hardest part will be to choose!
See our selection of activities to guide you according to your desires !
We have also selected for you :
> Dog sledding for unforgettable memories
> A fun ride on a quad-bike
> Snowmobiling for young and old
> A buggy ride in the massif to discover the devoluard fauna
> An introduction to cross-country skiing and biathlon to put yourself in the shoes of Martin Fourcade
> A guided snowshoeing tour to admire the landscapes
> Ski joëring for a horse ride in the snow or pony sledging for the little ones
There are four categories of professionals with the Family Plus label : accommodation providers, restaurant owners, activity providers, and equipment rental companies. Their common commitment ? To make your life easier and to make sure you have a nice time!
Choosing a Family Plus professional is the guarantee of a special welcome and services adapted to families.
Access the list of partners with the Family Plus label >
Find a nursery to take time for yourself, rent baby equipment, contact a health professional : we have listed all the useful services for families.
Planning a family vacation can sometimes be a real obstacle course, especially when you choose a new destination.
How do you manage to organize your vacation from a distance, book activities for the whole family, and be sure to make the right choices?
Here are some useful and practical advices to help you prepare your next stay, in order to guarantee you serenity and pleasure once you get there :
- Organize your vacations in Le Dévoluy : the guide for the hyperactive tribe leader
- Winter family vacations : What to do when you don't ski ?
The Family Plus label was awarded to the Dévoluy resorts in 2011, then renewed in 2014 and 2017. Since then, several accommodation, restaurant and activity providers have joined the process, becoming Family Plus partners, where you will find the "spirit" and services that your family expects.
The family guide, your ally for your holidays in Le Dévoluy
D-Izzy, the little bat of Dévoluy, accompanies you throughout the family guide to help you find information, advice, services, and ideas for your vacations in the ski resorts of Dévoluy. With games and quizzes, the family guide is your ally during your vacations in Superdévoluy or La Joue du Loup
Consult the guide online or ask for it for free at the Tourist Office.
Have you stayed in Le Dévoluy ? Share your impressions !