DUE TO NEW GOVERNMENT MEASURES, YOUR WELLNESS CENTRE WILL BE CLOSED AS OF MONDAY, OCTOBER 26TH.
Alone or in a group, multiple connections will create new forms of happiness. "You should not be happy for yourself alone, but seek your happiness in the well-being of your fellow human beings," Goethe said.
Nothing here is virtual! A better knowledge of oneself will allow one to reach new heights with others. Delights and delicacies will accompany the rituals. Taste pleasures and effervescent taste buds will give you a taste of the art of decompression. Wellness professionals will help you let go in a harmonious natural setting. Absolute relaxation!
Re-opening of the balneo area on Saturday 3 October at the usual schedules.
- On: WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY - SUNDAY - MONDAY
- Balneo area: 2.30pm - 8pm
- Care area: 2pm - 8pm (reserved +16 years old)
- From 7 September: Aquagym every Monday from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm (purchase and booking online)
- New schedules and family slots :
- Wednesday: Open to all (from 9 months) from 2.30pm to 8pm.
- Saturday / Sunday: Open to all from 2.30pm to 5.30pm - Reserved for the over 12s from 5.30pm to 8pm.
- Monday: Reserved for + 12 year olds from 2.30pm to 8pm.
- The spa remains closed until further notice.
- ONLINE PURCHASE AND BOOKING: Gift vouchers available
For your safety and that of all, a special arrangement has been put in place for this summer.
In order to guarantee a service of quality and optimal protection, appropriate measures have been put in place in our 2 areas: Balneo and Care.
- 2h (+ 12 years old): 14€.
- 2h (under 12 years old): 10€.
- 2h (under 4 years old): 5€.
- 1h Pass - End of day ( from 6pm to 7pm or from 6.30pm to 7.30pm) : 8€.
- Except on Mondays (6.30pm to 7.30pm reserved for aquagym at the rate of 12€ per session).
- Overtime supplement (per 30min): 4€.
Space not accessible during this period / SPA closed until further notice.
Pass 2h Non nominative
- 10 Balneo pass: 126€.
- 20 Balneo pass: 224€.
Deposit card or bracelet 10€ refunded when returned