Le Dévoluy massif is located in les Hautes-Alpes, in the PACA region, between Isère, the Alps and Provence.
From Marseille: take the A51 motorway, leave it at Gap/Tallard, then follow signs for Veynes and Le Dévoluy.
From Paris or Lyon: take the A6 motorway towards Lyon, then the A48 motorway towards Grenoble, leave it at Vizille, then follow the N85 Napoleon road until Corps, then follow signs for Le Dévoluy.
Save money and reduce carbon emissions, carpool!
"Lignes Express Régionales PACA" (PACA regional express lines): links from the PACA region main cities.
"Les Navettes Blanches" (white shuttles): shuttles every Saturday during the winter season, from Marseille-Provence Airport or Aix-en-Provence TGV station towards Le Dévoluy. Prior booking 72 hours in advance.
"Navettes 05 Voyageurs" (05 department travellers shuttles): department shuttles departing from Gap or Veynes-Dévoluy train stations, provided by our local coach service Dévoluy Voyages.
Veynes-Dévoluy station is 25 km away. Connections are available to and from the station, either by coach or taxi.
TER trains (regional express trains) stopping at Veynes-Dévoluy station:
- Marseille -> Briançon direct train
- Paris -> Briançon direct night train
- Grenoble -> Veynes -> Gap direct train
- Paris -> Valence or Paris -> Grenoble then TER train to Veynes
- Paris -> Marseille then TER train to Veynes
- Paris -> Aix-en-Provence TGV then connection to Le Dévoluy via the Navettes Blanches every Saturday
- Marseille Provence Airport (0033 442 14 14 14): in winter, connections are available every Saturday with the Navettes Blanches shuttle bus service.
- Grenoble Saint-Geoirs Airport (0033 476 65 48 48)
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport (0033 826 800 826)
Many free car parks are at your disposal in Superdévoluy, La Joue du Loup or in the villages, nearby the shops, accomodations and activities.