Le Dévoluy massif is located in les Hautes-Alpes, in the PACA region, between Isère, the Alps and Provence.
- From Marseille: take the A51 motorway, leave it at Gap/Tallard, then follow signs for Veynes and Le Dévoluy.
- From Paris or Lyon: take the A6 motorway towards Lyon, then the A48 motorway towards Grenoble, leave it at Vizille, then follow the N85 Napoleon road until Corps, then follow signs for Le Dévoluy.
Save money and reduce carbon emissions, carpool!
"Lignes Express Régionales PACA" (PACA regional express lines): links from the PACA region main cities.
"Les Navettes ZOU" : Connections between Veynes train station and the ski resorts.
Veynes-Dévoluy station is 25 km away. Connections are available to and from the station, either by coach or taxi.
TER trains (regional express trains) stopping at Veynes-Dévoluy station:
- Marseille -> Briançon direct train
- Paris -> Briançon direct night train
- Grenoble -> Veynes -> Gap direct train
- Paris -> Valence or Paris -> Grenoble then TER train to Veynes
- Paris -> Marseille then TER train to Veynes
Travel by train with Virail >
- Marseille Provence Airport : 0033 442 14 14 14
- Grenoble Saint-Geoirs Airport : 0033 476 65 48 48
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport : 0033 826 800 826
Covered car park
Map of Superdévoluy and Map of la Joue du Loup
Many free car parks are at your disposal in Superdévoluy, La Joue du Loup or in the villages, nearby the shops, accomodations and activities.