Superdévoluy sports centre welcomes you for numerous activities during your holidays in Le Dévoluy, ski resort in the Hautes-Alpes, at the heart of the southern Alps.
Le Centre Sportif du Dévoluy (open all year round - Closed for 15 days in early September and early May)
Designed for young and old, experts or amateurs, for competitions or training sessions, the Dévoluy Sports Centre is a 3200m² covered structure that can accommodate 800 people.
This Sports Centre includes squash courts, a multi-sports hall, an 18m high climbing wall with overhang, a fitness room, a weight room, a play area for children, a video room, a sauna, changing rooms and a reception area with a refreshment area, hot drinks, cereal bars...
Supervised activities (activities may differ depending on the season) :
- Step aerobics, low-impact aerobics, zumba fitness, pilates, Asian gymnastics, relaxation exercises, stretching, relaxing stroll, muscle warm-up, fitness, bad'fitness, gymnastics for senior...
- Climbing for babies, gymnastics for babies, climbing warm-up, gymnastics warm-up, acrobatic gymnastics, balance exercises, first climbing, low-impact aerobics for children, children's dance class...
- Tournaments, team sports
- Introduction to squash
- Supervised climbing, climbing lessons...
- Laser shooting, archery...
- Table tennis
- Team sports
- Bouncy castle
SUMMER 2020To know the details of the activities (activities, rates and planning), please make an appointment on our PDF files below. Don't forget to respect the measures in place:
1. I book my activity(ies) online (by phone for cardholders or subscribers)
2. I arrive in sportswear (no locker rooms or showers on site)
3. Wearing a mask is mandatory (for those over 11 years old) EXCEPT during the activities.
4. I prefer contactless payment
5. If I have booked and paid for my group lesson, I go directly there (without going through the reception), otherwise I go to the reception.
6. I put my things in a locker during my activity (allow 2€)
7. I respect the direction of traffic
8. I respect a distance of at least 1m (in static), and 2m (in dynamic).
9. I prefer my personal equipment
10. I apply the barrier gestures and respect the measures put in place.
11. I take advantage of my activity
Note: Minors must be accompanied, gym mats and towels mandatory for: YOGA, PILATES, GYM DOUCE, STRETCH, FITNESS, HIIT.