Le Dévoluy's ski area, located in the department of Hautes-Alpes, encompasses both Superdévoluy and La Joue du Loup ski resorts. Enjoy 100km of slopes across a large Alpine space!
Opening from December 17th, 2016 until April 14th, 2017
Le Dévoluy's ski terrain offers 100km of slopes :
- 55 slopes (9 green, 27 blue, 14 red, 5 black)
- 24 ski lifts
- A 1,000-metre vertical drop (from 1,500m up to 2,500m)
- 2,000 hectares
- 2 kids' clubs
- 37km of artificially made snow
- 1 terrain park
Real-time opening >
What's new this winter?
- "Le Génépy" 4-seat chairlift, in Les Plattes' area.
- "La Joue" and "Du Loup" button lifts, departing from La Joue du Loup.
- Extension and securing of the artificial snowmaking network.