COVID-19: our answers to what you may be wondering about
It’s not easy to book a ski holiday these days as uncertainty is still hovering over us…
This is why we’ve decided to answer your most frequently asked questions regarding your snow holiday, considering current health measures.
To help you get a clearer idea, we are committing to updating this page regularly according to the latest government directives and the information given by all of our collaborators.
Prepare your stay with complete peace of mind, we are staying by your side (not too close though!) :)
Latest update: 12/14/2020
Reach quickly the topic of your choice:
Accommodation | Lift passes | Equipment hire | Shops and catering | Childcare | Ski lessons | Inter resort shuttles | Health | Face coverings | Le Dévoluy by your side
- What to do while your snow nest is getting prepared to host you in accordance with health regulations?
- What is your refund policy?
- What about booking your accommodation online from now on?
- By booking your accommodation online on our site, you’ll get free admin fees!
> See all online accommodation
This checking process of COVID-19 health measures relies on a standard that was established from the best practices available regarding the prevention of the virus spread risk.
- Can my lift passes be cancelled free of charge?
Regarding the NO LIMIT lift passes, the refund will be possible on a pro rata basis of the initially planned opening dates (i.e. from 12 December 2020 to 11 April 2021)
> Find all details in the general terms and conditions on ledevoluy.ski
> Consult the cancellation guarantees here
- Think about buying your lift passes online to limit contacts and thus prevent queuing at the retail outlets, and get exclusive web prices!
- Ski in peace with the new adjustments arranged for this winter:
- Are you more of a worrywart who’d rather avoid chairlifts? Discover the new platter lift pass!
The cleaning standards already in place are now enhanced. Most ski rental outlets are endowed with specific equipment for reinforced cleaning.
- Some rental shops also offer a pick-up service:
Don’t forget to get in touch with our rental outlets prior to booking to learn more about their booking and cancellation policy.
> Find the list of all equipment hire companies
- What about a raclette box ?
- Click and collect
While you’re at it, discover our local products: cow’s or sheep’s milk cheese, Dévoluy lamb, herbal tea and essential oils made with wild plants, 100% merino wool.
The time will come when lockdown measures are lifted, and our shopkeepers will welcome you back, still maintaining preventive behaviours: wearing a compulsory face covering, limiting the number of people indoors, placing alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- What to do with your sweet angels during daytime?
The same rules apply as those in use at school: temperature is taken in the morning, a kid showing signs of fever or sore throat should not be brought in.
While your children are welcomed in accordance with current health measures, we make sure the quality service we offer them remains our top priority.
Your job as a parent is as important as professionals’ regarding health regulations and recommendations. We’re counting on you!
- Need baby gear?
Did you know this? You can also rent a Nordic pushchair, so you can take a walk with your baby in the great outdoors, following the footpaths of the Nordic area!
> All useful services for families here!
- Dreaming of hurtling down the slopes like a pro?
You can already book ski lessons online for your next holidays in Le Dévoluy. Don’t forget to ask our collaborators about their ski lessons cancellation policy due to government restrictions.
Please note that wearing a face covering is compulsory for both ski instructors and 11+ children, at both the departure and arrival ski lessons meeting point, as well as inside buildings and public spaces.> Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding: call on a state-qualified instructor!
€1 for a resort > resort ride
€0.50 for a resort > village ride.
Free ride for children aged 4 and under.
- Wearing a face covering is compulsory onboard and during the whole ride, as well as inside the 50-feet area surrounding bus stops.
- Washing your hands with the hand sanitizer at your disposal is compulsory as soon as you enter the bus.
- Bus cleaning is carried out daily.
> Consult the inter-station shuttle schedules
- What health services are there to face the current situation?
A doctor’s surgery is open in Superdévoluy in winter, to complete our health services offered during the high season.
The question is: which team are you? McDreamy’s or Dr. House’s?
- Coming soon !
You can even choose from one of its 4 different colours! We won’t tell you more for now, but they’re coming shortly!
Retail price: €12 including VAT
Le Dévoluy by your side (but not too close thought!)If you need help with the booking of your stay in such uncertain times, you can call us at +334 92 58 91 91, Monday-Friday 9-12 and 2-6, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Our teams are always happy to help on social networks until 9pm, to answer any of your questions (mainly on Facebook and Instagram).
Anyway, you can be assured that our on-the-spot reporter will keep you posted on the evolution of the situation! :D
To go further, you can find in this infographic the commitments of every one of our area agents.
> Download the computer graphics in PDF format